Learning to Scuba Dive (Comedy)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBasics

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello all,

Just posted a great little video of some of our students finishing up their pool sessions. It really brought back a bunch of memories from when I first started. This is not a serious video but some of the funny things that can happen while your learning Scuba. Dive safe and have fun!

Learn Scuba, The lite side of your pool sessions.

Last edited:
:D dat was fun

It's nice to remember that scuba is fun, even when it's not being done perfectly. Great class!

It was great to see the students having fun with their new found skills. This was their last pool session out of 5 and the instructor set them free to practice whatever they wanted. I guess swimming around in circles gets a bit boring after awhile.

As I started editing the short version of the video, I couldn't help myself and had to add Yakety Sax for the background movie. I think it makes the antics come alive.

Who said you can't have fun playing in the pool. :rofl3:

The girl doing the re & re u/w was hilarious. :D

Back
Top Bottom