Leaving for Yap and Palau in a week...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Otter

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
any updates on conditions, weather, etc....we are staying at the Manta Ray Bay Resport on Yap and the Big Blue Explorer in Palau.

Counting down the days!

There's a group of about 10 or so from the scubadiving.com BB who just returned from that same trip about a week ago. Not sure where they stayed on Yap, but they did Big Blue on Palau. I'm sure someone will have a trip report posted by now.
Have a ball!

Well, this is generally the best time of year weather-wise for both places ... although you can still expect a couple showers pretty much every day. Low at night will be 75, high during the day will be 85.

Are you spending any time on Guam, other than at the airport ?

IslandHopper:
Well, this is generally the best time of year weather-wise for both places ... although you can still expect a couple showers pretty much every day. Low at night will be 75, high during the day will be 85.

Are you spending any time on Guam, other than at the airport ?

No, looks like all we will be able to see is the airport. Orginally, this was a 1 week jaunt to Palau, then we said heck if we are going all that way we might as well go to Yap -- now two weeks and then with air schedules in turns out to be slightly more than 2 weeks.....

wandernsoul:
There's a group of about 10 or so from the scubadiving.com BB who just returned from that same trip about a week ago. Not sure where they stayed on Yap, but they did Big Blue on Palau. I'm sure someone will have a trip report posted by now.
Have a ball!

Thanks for the heads up. Nothing there yet, but I will keep checking and hope that over the next couple of days it gets posted. If the group SCUBADIVING group that dived there has a rough draft of the trip report, I'd love to see it before Thursday.

TIA

Otter

Back
Top Bottom