LED Canister Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did a search and keep coming up with $780 for the Salvo. "LDS"?

I am out of Houston. Where are you doing most of your in-state diving?

LDS - Local Dive Shop - I'm out of South Austin so my LDS is Oak Hill Scuba. I'm a very good customer - I probably get 90% of my gear through him and I usually have to buy 2 of everything since my son dives with me - so I can't say everyone would get the price I got. What I can say is that Mack delivers excellent service at a price that fairly represents the value of the relationship you have with the shop.

I do almost all of my diving in lovely Lake Travis. Anytime you're close - feel free to drop me a line. I get to Houston a lot on business - whats the local dive hole there?

Contact Joe over at ScubaToys. You get 10% off for being a board member.... I just bought my Salvo 12w from them. They do not show them on their site but they can get them...

Phil

LDS - Local Dive Shop - I'm out of South Austin so my LDS is Oak Hill Scuba. I'm a very good customer - I probably get 90% of my gear through him and I usually have to buy 2 of everything since my son dives with me - so I can't say everyone would get the price I got. What I can say is that Mack delivers excellent service at a price that fairly represents the value of the relationship you have with the shop.

I do almost all of my diving in lovely Lake Travis. Anytime you're close - feel free to drop me a line. I get to Houston a lot on business - whats the local dive hole there?

Local Dive holes are:
(1) Blue Lagoon (Huntsville) - former sand quary 25"-30" deep with turquios water...pine needles makes pH to high for algea or fish to live in water.
(2) 288 Lakes - south of Houston. FOrmer quary with several sunken features (boats, cars, school bus)...murky and thermocline (spring fed)
(3) Lake Jackson has new dive lake with submerged C130 and other such items. Murky...haven't dove it yet.

Have you dove Canyon Lake? How was it?

Back
Top Bottom