Wanted Left side 2nd stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

afmiller

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking to buy a left side second stage. Already own the first stage. Going on a trip in a week and want to change current set up.

thanks

I know there are other brands too, but the one I am familiar with is Apeks. Any of the XTX series can be reversed, but not by the casual user. If you don't need balanced and cold water rated, I also think the older Aqualung QC (quick connect) Titan/Calpso was reversible.

@abnfrog can change a HOG Classic/Zenith to Left side....

not so sure "next week" will cut it for you though...

I know there are other brands too, but the one I am familiar with is Apeks. Any of the XTX series can be reversed, but not by the casual user.
I reversed my XTX50 by myself, it is not complicated if you have instructions for it though it is possible to mess it up couple of ways. A technician can reverse it for you while waiting so if it's not a everyday activity for you to change it back and forth it may be wise to let a trained person to do that:D

if going for Apeks you may want to choose the DST with either XTX40 or XTX50 and ask the shop to reverse the reg right away so that you don't need to figure out anything or adjust the IP and cracking pressure to mix and match different manufacturer's parts

you need additional parts

Back
Top Bottom