Leisurepro Back Order for Zeagle Reg's, For how long?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Slipstrm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have had 2 sets of Flathead LT Regulator and ZX Octopus regulators ordered from Leisurepro for over a month.
They advise they are backordered.
Can any one at Zeagle provide a status as to when these might begin shipping?

I have had 2 sets of Flathead LT Regulator and ZX Octopus regulators ordered from Leisurepro for over a month.

They do that a lot. Try zeagleexpress.com

I have seen dive shops say that when they were actually trying to let orders build up to save shipping costs.

We are waiting on Yoke knobs, which should arrive in about a week. As soon as we have them, we will get the regs shipped out right away!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Scott

There sales volume will definatly be increasing as the fallout from one of the other manufacturers decisions will have cost them thousands of potential customers. Zeagle makes good products so one would have to expect them to be in high demand!

Ok sorry just reread this. I have to make my correction. The fallout from ANOTHER manufacturer will cost THAT manufacturer thousands of potential customers. Zeagle and all of the other manufacturers ill stand to pick up literaly thousands of new customers out of the other guys poor decisions!

We are waiting on Yoke knobs, which should arrive in about a week. As soon as we have them, we will get the regs shipped out right away!
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Scott
The ones I ordered are DIN with Yoke adapter, so I suppose thats the hold up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom