Leisurepro; Say what you want!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don Wray

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Say what you will about Leisurepro....they are my LDS. I needed a new battery for my DPV a couple of weeks ago, but my wallet had been stolen. All credit cards were cancelled as well as my buying ability. In the meantime, the cost of the battery had gone up $30. I got my new cards today and called them. Within 3 minutes, I had the old price. They continue to demonstrate to me, they will work with customers. I have been dealing with them for over 3 years and always felt as if my business was important to them. I bought regs and bcd's plus non life support equipment in the past. I've sent them regs I've bought for service or warranty issues and been treated great.

I have ordered from them twice and had great results both times. I always call and make sure what I want is in stock, but the service has been great so far.

I have placed a few small ticket items from them and all went fine.

I was looking at ordering from their site and with your comments about their service I will go ahead and place my order. Thanks.

I just ordered a couple compasses from them and look forward to getting them. My first LP purchase.

I have been a fan for a while now. For those of us who live in areas where LDSs don't carry much stock, they are a total lifesaver.

EDIT: But it does worry me a bit that they always seem keen to give a better deal to anyone who calls them up. I don't know, but it just goes against my principle of internet shopping....

Last edited:
Say what you will about Leisurepro....they are my LDS. I needed a new battery for my DPV a couple of weeks ago, but my wallet had been stolen. All credit cards were cancelled as well as my buying ability. In the meantime, the cost of the battery had gone up $30. I got my new cards today and called them. Within 3 minutes, I had the old price. They continue to demonstrate to me, they will work with customers. I have been dealing with them for over 3 years and always felt as if my business was important to them. I bought regs and bcd's plus non life support equipment in the past. I've sent them regs I've bought for service or warranty issues and been treated great.

Well, considering where you live, LP is your best bet for an LDS especially for DPV needs.

You have Dive Shop Memphis which caters to vacation divers and Aqua Lung brands. Then you have H2O where there are 3 racks of gear and the manager bad mouths the Dive Shop the entire time you are in the store.

Not to mention you work for Easy Divers so it much be weird going to those other training facilities to shop for gear.

I will say this for Randy at the Dive Shop though, if I ever wanted a brand he carried, he has always come down on the price to match what Leisure Pro + shipping would cost.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom