Lembeh pics June 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very very nice!

Thanks for posting and great pics! I just found out about Lembeh and am working up an itinerary myself. I'm a macro/supermacro nut and it looks like I would be plenty busy there. Was there any coral of note? I'm thinking two weeks total for the trip, but don't know if I should spend it all there (Lembeh), or one week at a place elsewhere in the region.
Thanks,
Lembeh is not all macro/muck site. There's few lovely coral site at the northern part and other side of lembeh island. However; not very easy to get there due extra cost for boat ride. Can be very expensive for one or two divers only.
Some operator also offer day trip to Bangka. Since you have two weeks, you might stay few days in Bangka - amazing dive sites, one of the best corals dive sites in Indonesia.

Thanks - we stayed at Solitude Lembeh, main island. Short trip 3 days only, but very productive.
Nice pics Pak Wisnu!

We will be heading to Lembeh again next week as the previous resort we stayed (and very much like to return to) is full.
So we decided to go with Solitude Lembeh.
Would appreciate any tips or information beforehand (if any).

Makasih!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom