Less than a week to go!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Panzer

Yes we did BC removal on Monday night. No sweat. but of course I am not using a weight integrated BC yet.

I can see some of the issues with using weight integrated, but my main plus is getting the weights off my hips. I have found that needing the weights up front really hurts!

Well, I'm off to my last pool session!

Talk to you all soon,
Laurel
:froggy:

That sweet wonderful man of mine suprised me last night by taking me to the LDS before our pool session and bought me my BC and both of us our regulator set-ups! I didn't expect to get my BC for a while yet. But of course i shouldn't expect Christmas, birthday or Valentine's presents for a couple of years!!!

I got the Zeagle Xena. I really like the way it stays where it is supposed to! My biggest issue is that my head still hits the tank and the top strap is as far up as it can go. I'm taking it in tomorrow to see if he can adjust my shoulder straps.

I have to say that last nights pool session was FANTASTIC!!! Its amazing how having your own gear and finally getting the weighting right will make everything come together and click! I didn't want to get out of the pool.

I also traded in my mask for a new one too. I had the Genesis Panview and HATED the distortion the bend in the glass made. Now I have a ScubaPro Microframe and its 100% better.

Last night was a wonderful dive and that was just the pool! I can't imagine what it will be like once I actually hit the ocean. I am thinking that the weather should be perfect out there this weekend. Then Henry will hit mid week. But at least I'll get the certification dives in before he does!!! Hurricane party at Shannon's!!!!!

Later,
Laurel
:froggy:

FLArmyBrat once bubbled...
I have to say that last nights pool session was FANTASTIC!!! Its amazing how having your own gear and finally getting the weighting right will make everything come together and click! I didn't want to get out of the pool.

If only I could get all my students to figure that out ~smile~

Good for you Laurel! I'm way happy for you. I can feel your enthusiasm through the monitor and that is the thing I just love about teaching. It *IS* fantastic!

And best of luck to you this weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom