Let's dive in Ft Lauderdale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

D. Havent you hit 500 yet? I noticed your profile info hasnt gone up.

Nope. This past year has been the slowest year for me.

Great pics btw. If you'd like them brightened up a bit, shoot them to my email and I can tweak them, if you'd like.

Pre BC- If ya can get a local to show you the ropes - my most favorite night dive to date was a shore dive @ Hibiscus aka Lauderdale by the Sea. Just a thought. :)

AlwaysSummer - I need to get with you to get all my weight back. Did you get the weight from Mark??? Jsut wondering because he stayed longer than you, yes?

Thanks for the offer to brighten up the shots. I sort of like them a little raw and un-retouched. They are more for my mental logbook than amazing works of photographic skill.

AlwaysSummer - I need to get with you to get all my weight back. Did you get the weight from Mark??? Jsut wondering because he stayed longer than you, yes?

I was gonna tell you I have some 25lbs of lead in my trunk that I'd like to get rid of. I PMed you my cell.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom