Lets Dive!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
When are we diving and where are we going?? I gotta get wet and other than this weekend I am open. I was thinking of a road trip, maybe Natural Springs or Curlean (sp). Any other suggestions??

I'm diving Anacapa and/or Santa Cruz on the 25th and 26th. You're all more than welcome to join me on the Peace boat. I'm sure there's still some open slots. :D

Go away Jim, literally go away! :D

OK... I am back.... SB is stable enough from now on...... ?????

Jim,,, You are lucky man....

Maybe, Haigh.......

Haigh could be doable. I could get nitrox fills before leaving. Or do they have to be O2 clean even though they bank fill?

Kinda looking for someplace new to dive.

I don't know about SB being stable. Sometimes it will load really slow and others it will be normal. Right now I'm not getting emails lettting me know that someone has posted.

Jim, I'm doing the Peace again on the 30th of Aug...might do a double dip and do the Spectre the next day

crpntr133:
Haigh could be doable. I could get nitrox fills before leaving. Or do they have to be O2 clean even though they bank fill?

Kinda looking for someplace new to dive.

I don't know about SB being stable. Sometimes it will load really slow and others it will be normal. Right now I'm not getting emails lettting me know that someone has posted.

Technically, you can fill any banked air (<40%) on your tanks (non-O2 cleaned one. It is the common practice for CBing fill), but I don't think Haigh will fill your tank over there. Rule blah blah blah.

Someplace new.... LOL~~~

Tell me where we haven't checked out in Hoosier land or neighbor lands. Even, we have tried small ponds and local lakes in mid-west.

My bottom liine is that anywhere locally within 2~3.5 hour boundary is feasible. If it is more than 4 hours driving and should stay at the site, I had better save funds and go down to FL. YMWV...

Jim and I checked out a Philips quarry that was new to us. I am sure that you don't want to be there from Terre Haute.

As I recall, Carlos and Sean's couple are also interested in Haigh.

Let's see how it goes. I am in for Haigh trip before Min's coming back...:eyebrow:

Yah I know about the 40% without being o2 cleaned but that rule doesn't always apply. I thought that Haigh was banked which would most likely be that they would fill non-cleaned tanks.

We haven't dove Fowler park in Terre Haute nor the private lake that I have access to. Remember me getting the truck stuck? :D Let me reword...instead of new, lets say, someplace we haven't been to for awhile. Right now I am open to Phillips or France Park. Neither one have I dove.

I'm not up for a 4 hour drive. Haigh is pushing it.

crpntr133:
Yah I know about the 40% without being o2 cleaned but that rule doesn't always apply. I thought that Haigh was banked which would most likely be that they would fill non-cleaned tanks.

We haven't dove Fowler park in Terre Haute nor the private lake that I have access to. Remember me getting the truck stuck? :D Let me reword...instead of new, lets say, someplace we haven't been to for awhile. Right now I am open to Phillips or France Park. Neither one have I dove.

I'm not up for a 4 hour drive. Haigh is pushing it.

Not sure about the O2 clean issue, but I know Haigh will not fill tanks with Nitrox that aren't labeled with a Nitrox sticker. They appear to be more strict some days than others. I think it depends upon who does the fills. I don't think they require O2 clean, but I can't be sure because mine are labeled for O2 service.

Wally,

Put the duck tape and write down "Wally's Nitrox" They will honor your babies....
The double set might be treated differently... But, I haven't filled my tanks over there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom