LET'S DO SCOOTER TRY RIDES AT DUTCH SPRINGS for 2014!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JGLOW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everyone,
The 2014 dive season is almost here and I was having thoughts of what me and my dive buddies are going to do this season. Being a native Pennsylvania diver the Florida dive weekend adventure is a long stretch and a costly one as well. So what does one do if they're restricted to the great state of Pennsylvania? I would say your best bang for the buck is Dutch Springs. They have a professional friendly staff thats always trying to make your dive experience full of fun and adventures.
My dive buddies and I discussed many possible ideas of what our diving adventures could be but the one that made the most sense was Scooter Riding at Dutch Springs. So starting 3 May 2014 I'm backing up the SUEX Scooters and heading to Dutch Springs every weekend until the end of September. You can find me on the peninsula side and i will be displaying the SUEX banner on top of my pop-up tent. I can be reached on Facebook or email at johnatscubaglowdotcom.

JGLOW
ScubaGlow :D

Happy to report that the SCUBAGLOW.com WEBSITE is up and running and soon I'll have the TRY RIDE scheduler on line as well so any certified DPV diver can join me on a SCUBAGLOW/SUEX TRY RIDE and Dutch Springs, PA.

xjoy14.jpgxjoy7 yellow.jpgxjoy2.jpg

It's official the XJOY37 has arrived and ready to dive at Dutch Springs, PA.

DIVE IN THE FAST LANE!

Hope to see you there!

JGLOW
photo 5.jpg

Great, now I ned a DPV certification :superman:

what batteries these take?

Hi,

The XJOY2 uses a 24vdc NiMh 216 Wh for a 60 minute run time at cruise speed. The XJOY7 uses a 24vdc SLAB 360 Wh for a 75 minute run time at cruise speed. The XJOY37 uses a 24vdc LI-ION 940 Wh for a run time of 250 minutes at cruise speed.

Go to SCUBAGLOW.COM and check out the spec's, THANKS!

Cheers!
JGLOW

---------- Post added April 9th, 2014 at 08:23 PM ----------

Great, now I ned a DPV certification :superman:

Hi tplyons,

A good DPV is on every divers scuba bucket list. I've been blessed with a PA dive destination so my dive options are what they are, Dutch Springs, Jersey Diving, Thousand Islands and North Carolina and I love them all. So get your DPV certification and come out and ride one of the SUEX Scooters at Dutch Springs this summer with SUBAGLOW.com.

Hope to see you there!

JGLOW

thx 4 reply! can't tell from ur website, but do u have 2 open dpv body to charge battery? and do these need shaft seal service every year?

also, what r prices in usd? cant find anywhere. ty!

Hey JGLOW - that sounds like a fantastic time. See you there!

xjoy 2 with turtle.jpg
Sorry this little fellow is not at Dutch Springs but I just got back from the AQUA CAT in the Bahamas. Checked the XJOY2 as my second bag and only cost $30.

If anyone is interested in trying the XJOY Scooter line come on out to Dutch Springs 3-4 MAY 2014.

JGLOW
SCUBAGLOW.com

Back
Top Bottom