Let's get this forum back to life......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMistress2

Contributor
Reaction score
This OFWF forum is starting to look like a morgue.....

There's no life to it. I used to log in a few times a day, now it's more of a consideration in my mind "should I bother?"

Now I love Sparky's link for the Steve Zissou movie, had me laughing my butt off but I'd like to see this place come back to life....hopefully it's not too late.

Without anyone being banned for "excess negativity", can we have a real discussion in here?

It's pretty bad when there haven't been any new posts for 2 hours.

Since it's Christmas time, why not post what gift you're most excited to give to someone this year.

For me, it's the train set that makes an incredible amount of noise for my nephew - it should drive OTE's brother insane. Can't wait to see his reaction......

Why bother? Everyone has taken the Ontario discussion to ontariodiving.com ..very strong local community over there, and everyone is accountable because everyone knows and dives with everyone else :)

DiveMistress2:
Since it's Christmas time, why not post what gift you're most excited to give to someone this year.

For me, it's the train set that makes an incredible amount of noise for my nephew - it should drive OTE's brother insane. Can't wait to see his reaction......

LOL - I'm sure his parents will love it ... :wink:

I once got my neice a karaoke machine. My brother told me not to EVER do that again ... so the following year I got her a drum set ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
LOL - I'm sure his parents will love it ... :wink:

I once got my neice a karaoke machine. My brother told me not to EVER do that again ... so the following year I got her a drum set ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Karaoke machine, now that's a great idea for next year when he's 4....

I'm all for getting this forum "going again". I miss the chatter... Maybe the question should have been " What would you like to get from Santa ? "

BTW does Santa's helpers make Scuba gear ?

I heard that Santa uses a Gavin. The reindeer have a tough time holding their breath.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom