Lets get this party started... BBQ DIVE!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guess we dont need food!!! No one is going to be around to eat:D:D:D

who is going to bring what for food and drink?

haha, hopefully! The only time I've been to Leo, it was like chocolate milk....haven't been back cause I assumed it was always this way. It better be dive-able!

I'll be bringing two tanks, and whether I go for a 2nd or even 3rd dive will depend on conditions. I know some people are happy to dive in any conditions but at least for myself I've come to decide that I enjoy diving too much to subject myself to bad diving conditions.

I'm unfortunaetly only 95% sure I can make it, there is a possibility I may be in a computer class that day. Once I'm sure I'll be there I'll be happy to commit to food and beverages. And I don't want to be underwater all day, do need some time to eat and catch up with old friends not seen in a long time.

I'll be bringing two tanks, and whether I go for a 2nd or even 3rd dive will depend on conditions. I know some people are happy to dive in any conditions but at least for myself I've come to decide that I enjoy diving too much to subject myself to bad diving conditions.

I'm unfortunaetly only 95% sure I can make it, there is a possibility I may be in a computer class that day. Once I'm sure I'll be there I'll be happy to commit to food and beverages. And I don't want to be underwater all day, do need some time to eat and catch up with old friends not seen in a long time.

NOPE not going to miss this rex... this day was picked with your schedule in mind remember... no backing out we will see you there!!

I'll have 2 tanks.

I'll bring a salad, plates and some utensils.

Right on man cant wait to see you... are you dragging the wife out for the day?

NOPE not going to miss this rex... this day was picked with your schedule in mind remember... no backing out we will see you there!!

Right on man cant wait to see you... are you dragging the wife out for the day?

Yeah, she said she's going to come along.

Hopefully the conditions will be good enough to get multiple dives in. Vis can be pretty weak there sometimes...good thing there will be good company to fall back on!

Greg

i guess i'll have 2 tanks as well. my car won't hold a 3rd

ugh, tell me about it. or take the sound system out of the trunk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom