Let's get this started¥¥¥

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

inlightu2

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone from inlightu2 {aka} Pepper. It mybe a little cold but so what. When your having fun you don't feel it. I live just north of Houston,Tx. Once March gets here I will be looking for DIVE Buddies to help the cost of fuel of going offshore fishing>>spearfishing>>or just taking pictures. We have a 30 foot offshore boat that can take the max of six divers. I leave out of Galv,Tx because we must have a good deep water boat launch. We leave as soon as I get off duty and hook up. Due to the high cost of fuel we stay out there over night. We can sleep four. We take time to cook some if are catch. We then leave from out there somewhere between 1300 hrs to 1500 hrs to make it in by dark. We can go as far as the flower gardens but the sea's must be good Most if the time we run out th the clay piles and hit every oil rig on the way. Safety is big for us. I am a Paramedic and I don't want to use my skills. I do find time to take my bike and car to the race tracks for a little R&R. Things will be getting a little boring of the next 60 days until fishing seasons starts {aka} scuba diving. Hunting season just ended today. Time to make ready the boat. What I have to say to everyone is (If you have to think about it. It's already to late!!! So if you can't eat it or my love to it take it's picture. } Have a great day. Remember if you wake up it's already a good day Don't stop Dreaming.

Back
Top Bottom