Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fingerling:
on that note, who does sabong here? have a few fighting cocks for sale :eyebrow:

and oh, here's a pic of some of em' coral eaters we caught during last sunday's clean up dive @aundanao samal, we got about 500+ of em crownies...

crownstj3.jpg
good job, Bing!

fingerling:
on that note, who does sabong here? have a few fighting cocks for sale :eyebrow:

and oh, here's a pic of some of em' coral eaters we caught during last sunday's clean up dive @aundanao samal, we got about 500+ of em crownies...

crownstj3.jpg
the chinese should find some aphrodesiac qualities in these things so they can push the COT to the brink of extinction...

not napoleon wrasses, dolphins, shark fins, turltles and all the other stuff that make it onto the chinese menu

good job, bing...

Jag

:balloon welcome to ppd: :balloon

thrownoverbored - TQT

Xizang - Xizang le

differentworld - jose

and

tomeck - thomas

:new_smili

why is tim posting in the introduce urself section?

everybody knows who he is already!!!!

cabilao island
balicasag island

:)

bottoms up Maggie :drunks:

bottoms up david :laughing:

Hi guys, just want to pick your brains about which dive destination is best for diving at the end of nov/beginning of dec? I just can't decide where to go, they all look amazing! I'm open to any suggestions and recommendations! I've also got a separate thread on this!

Thanks for your help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom