Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
ako nga naka standby na ang rescue class ko... just trying to convince mahal or mura or dagul to take the course together with me...

ayoko din magbuhat e pero requirement so i'll work around it nalang hehehehehe

Jag

sabay na kayo ni Caloy mag Rescue. i'll give you special rates. :eyebrow:

Thank you, Carlo (Spoon) and others!

We just got back from 8 days at Mindoro/Atlantis.

A nicer hotel and more eager dive crew one could not ask for.

Pygmy Seahorses, Pipefish, Mimic Octos, Mandarin, huge Cuttlefish, juveniles galore, all kinds of critters that I have to buy the book for. I will post a full report and pix here on SB.

We did 5 a day, including a night dive every night, a day at Isla Verde.

Nice ride, but you gotta look fast! Batangas Channel was an E Ticket ride.

I did an in depth study of Philippines Airlines for a total of 31 hours. Boy, is my @ss tired!

What a treasure is the Philippines!

thanks for the invitation guys. already sent a message to paolo inquiring about dive o rama. could not resist... sounds exciting. especially the night dive... and the lessons on dive knife on land na rin. loved the picture!

iris_baula:
thanks for the invitation guys. already sent a message to paolo inquiring about dive o rama. could not resist... sounds exciting. especially the night dive... and the lessons on dive knife on land na rin. loved the picture!

ayan dumadami na talaga :D

great to hear you had fun! Come back anytime.

RoatanMan:
Thank you, Carlo (Spoon) and others!

We just got back from 8 days at Mindoro/Atlantis.

A nicer hotel and more eager dive crew one could not ask for.

Pygmy Seahorses, Pipefish, Mimic Octos, Mandarin, huge Cuttlefish, juveniles galore, all kinds of critters that I have to buy the book for. I will post a full report and pix here on SB.

We did 5 a day, including a night dive every night, a day at Isla Verde.

Nice ride, but you gotta look fast! Batangas Channel was an E Ticket ride.

I did an in depth study of Philippines Airlines for a total of 31 hours. Boy, is my @ss tired!

What a treasure is the Philippines!

paolov:
Halthron ....... free beers....
<Best Homer Simpson voice> Mmmm, beeer.
I'm making a trip down to that area this weekend, gotta see what it's like before committing. No, it's not just an excuse to get more dives in. Never that... :crafty:

Halthron:
<Best Homer Simpson voice> Mmmm, beeer.
I'm making a trip down to that area this weekend, gotta see what it's like before committing. No, it's not just an excuse to get more dives in. Never that... :crafty:

i'll be at portulano on the 16th to 18th got some OW training and some intro.

hmmm not really that iris would be the only female there. A Female DM trainee may be on the 23rd however on the 24th , more people would come for the clean up dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom