Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

Just wanted to say hello. I'm new to the board and i'm planning to go scuba diving in the Philippines very soon. The board is full of resources ... it's amazing.
Anyway I might meet some of you there ...

Greg

Hi,

Just wanted to say hello. I'm new to the board and i'm planning to go scuba diving in the Philippines very soon. The board is full of resources ... it's amazing.
Anyway I might meet some of you there ...

Greg
hi greg!

welcome to the PPD... yeah it's chock full of useful information, and also a lot of stuff you didn't think you'd need (and even more you know you don't need... add to that the more stuff you didn't even want to need but are now accessible to you...)

anyway... tell us what you need and we'll help you with your trip...

Jag

Hi guys,

New member here from the US but I'm a Filipino. Little introduction about me, I have been certified for a little over two years now but I haven't dived that much. I think I've done it about four times then I stopped. Anyways, I'm looking forward to do it again!

Looking forward to meeting some of you when I go back to Batangas, Philippines.

Erik G.

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to step in and say hi, I'm heading to Cebu in two months, with no plans of going back again. Going to do a few months of freediving first and then try my luck at being a Divemaster and then see if I can get my IDC sorted.

As mentioned above, this board is truly an amazing source of information and it would be amazing to get you all a bit better in the future...

With best wishes of great visibility to you all!
/Andy

Hi guys. I came across your site while browsing for scuba resources. I must admit i found a lot of useful information here. Im currently working on my PADI OW Certification. Checkout dive is scheduled on the 13th and 14th of september. Hopefully the weather permits us to do the dives. Wish me luck hehe. And i hope to see you guys underwater soon :D

Welcome guys. :) Thanks for popping by. Glad you found the PPD a useful resource.

@ Cross: Good luck on your checkout! Hope the weather holds up.

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to step in and say hi, I'm heading to Cebu in two months, with no plans of going back again. Going to do a few months of freediving first and then try my luck at being a Divemaster and then see if I can get my IDC sorted.

As mentioned above, this board is truly an amazing source of information and it would be amazing to get you all a bit better in the future...

With best wishes of great visibility to you all!
/Andy

Hi Andy, I am sure you will have some great diving and great visibility as well in the Philiipines. There are many choices for your Divemaster and IDC. Check out www.asiadivers.com/idap/ and you may want to head on up to Puerto Galera for your Divemaster course and/or IDC.

Happy diving

@chip104: Thanks man. Yeah i hope it holds up. We were supposed to have the checkout dive before the end of august but the instructors encouraged us to have one more pool session to polish our underwater skills. Im reaaly really excited to be in openwater. Ive had enough of concrete and tiles. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom