Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

me? the devil??? no need to lure diverdown...he's like most of you guys here. i bet he's lining up to get a G10 already. or the new D700...or 5D... :angel2:
hi oli!

he's not lining up for an S80? all great photogs start on an S80... :eyebrow:

Jag

hi folks.. looks like everyone know everyone here.. been reading through the threads and really enjoyed the conversations.

so... am i supposed to introduce myself? i kinda don't know anyone here..

well... i'll be around! cheers!

hi peeps

noob here. but ive been lurking in scubaboard for a while now. decided to register just last night.

hi folks.. looks like everyone know everyone here.. been reading through the threads and really enjoyed the conversations.

so... am i supposed to introduce myself? i kinda don't know anyone here..

well... i'll be around! cheers!

welcome glen! :D

hi peeps

noob here. but ive been lurking in scubaboard for a while now. decided to register just last night.

it's the first step towards insanity i guarantee it :rofl3:

welcome to SB & th PPD pards :eyebrow:

Maayong Adlaw,

This is my first visit to the forum and look forward to meeting local divers in the Philippines. I have been diving most of the time in the Moalboal & Badian Island dive sites, but would like to explore Negros. Does anyone have comments on dive sites around Dauin or Zamboanguita on Negros?

Salamat,

Malia

Maayong Adlaw,

This is my first visit to the forum and look forward to meeting local divers in the Philippines. I have been diving most of the time in the Moalboal & Badian Island dive sites, but would like to explore Negros. Does anyone have comments on dive sites around Dauin or Zamboanguita on Negros?

Salamat,

Malia
I'm looking forward to diving in Dauin soon, i heard it's excellent

Jag

Back
Top Bottom