leviathan / salvo manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

docmartin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am one of the few who actually purchased a leviathan lusca/salvo rebel light just before leviathan was shut down. it's the 12W LED. when i received it the salvo website was already down and the leviathan website had not posted the manuals yet. now they are down, too. does anyone have a download of the manual for the 12W LED that they could share or e-mail me?

I had one when they first came out and I don't remember there ever being a manual for it. There was a lighting FAQ on the Salvo site.

on the salvo website they had "manuals" to click on and download. i did not since i had not made up my mind to buy the light...

I have the manual that covers the Rebel II and Havoc II series. I'll be happy to send you a copy if you want to PM me your address or e-mail address. An excerpt you are not going to like:

There are no user serviceable components in the Rebel II series of LED primary lights. If you are experiencing any issues, please return them to Salvo for service, inspection, and repair.

that is indeed a little concerning. Clearly the battery will need to be replaced at some point and I will have to work my way into that sealed canister to get to it. on the other hand, it's not an uncommon statement in manuals and a light is not rocket science (famous last words before the darkness crept in...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom