Light and Motion PC1000 Mako F/S

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vettenorlando

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am going to be selling my PC1000 Light and Motion MAKO and all my attachments. This includes the monitor back, remote monitor, cables for remote monitor, lights & arms, battery for light, battery pods, housing, pelican case, all chargers, screen shield, standard port lens, all lubes extra batteries etc and possibly my camera backpack if someone wants it.

I'll be pricing it out as a package, and it should be a good deal for someone who wants a nice setup... very few dives on it and it looks like new. If you are interested or know someone that is interested please PM me and we can make a good deal.

Price. I would like to sell this as a package but if someone wanted pieces and parts I may consider breaking it up.

1440 housing
350 monitor back
1080 remote monitor (Goes on top of the housing for better viewing, or get the long cable for remote filming)
150 whip
480 lights
500 camera
0 Pelican with Die Cut Foam Case
4000.00 Total

This is a considerable discount off of new gear, and this gear has never been flood, low number of dives and looks brand new. I recently had it maintained by Light & Motion and pressure tested etc. Pick this gear up for a fraction of the cost of High Definition gear, this is great for that serious videographer that doesn't want to make the even more expensive leap into High Definition.

Pictures upons request

Got any pics you can send. I might be interested. Did you not like the quality of the video using the PC1000? I use this minicam for my skydiving videos and it has a unbelivable picture. I'm thinking I would want to use it for scuba as well. verticalmedia.bellsouth.net

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom