Light & Motion HID Light Package $700

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SEASICK PRODUCTIONS

Registered
Reaction score
Light & Motion HID Light Package $700 includes
(2) Heads
(2) Arms
(2) Pods
(4) Batteries
(2) Charger
O-ring Kits

Paid $3,950 for the entire kit. Works great. Awesome color temp. See photos
Feel free to call me 949 842 2112 (Im on Pacific Standard Time)

Attachments

• HID Lights pic1A.jpg
    HID Lights pic1A.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 52
  • HID Lights pic3A.jpg
    HID Lights pic3A.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMAG0137A.jpg
    IMAG0137A.jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 46
Evan,

I am interested in the HID lights for my Bluefin. Can you let me know what sort of lighting time the current set of batteries give. If you are able to ship internationally, how much to ship to London, UK.

regards

Peter

Hi Peter

Roughly 45 minutes per set...enough to get through at least 1 dive...if you are conservative with your lighting, you can make it a whole day. Really depends on where you are shooting...tropics dont need as much light compared to Stoney Cove or diving the wrecks off of Cornwall. Thats why there are 4 batteries and 2 chargers. I swap EVERY dive because there is nothing worse than running out of power on your lights. I always have a set on charge and as a result, always have a fresh set ready to dive. Shipping is going to be between $60-$80 with insurance. If its over $80, I will cover the difference, cool?

If you want to see some of my work with both the HIDs and the Elite lights (which I am also selling) go to seasickproductions.com under 'video'

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom