Light & Motion Joins the Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cardzard

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499

We are very excited to announce that Light & Motion will be joining the Invasion.
ScubaBoard member (Light & Motion Amy) will be on site the entire week.
Light & Motion will be allowing members to take night diving to a new level with their line of Sola lights that members can test dive.
New level you ask?
Have you ever been on a Fluoro dive?

So you ask how is this possible?
Sola has many lights, but some are very magical!

Last edited:
Sweet! Ive heard the flourescent night dives are awesome. Are we there yet?

Happy Diving!
Elena

Last edited:
Aye karumba... I just finally managed to save up for a Sola light and bought it already (well, it was kind of required to buy a new light after the dive crew dropped my light at the last Invasion in Cozumel) and now they come out with this which would have been very very cool to have... DOH!!!

Guess I am just going to have to win it now and wear my new Sola light on one hand and my new florescent Sola light that I win on the other hand? :)

Darn... NOW you tell me. Of course I already have my dual Sola 1200s but this adds to my itching desire to join the invasion... if my trips to the Bahamas and Philippines this year hadn't already drained my bank account.

Darn... NOW you tell me. Of course I already have my dual Sola 1200s but this adds to my itching desire to join the invasion... if my trips to the Bahamas and Philippines this year hadn't already drained my bank account.

We would love for you to join us. I'm sure the Bahamas & Philippines will be awesome but nothing can compare to a ScubaBoard Invasion. It's the social/diving event of the year and we know you love a party.
:ijs:

This is sweet news and to show my appreciation, I'll sacrifice and handle the L&M Bluefin video camera during the dives... I may even offer to fly the camera back to the US with me free of charge 'cause I'm a team player :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom