For Sale Like new Nauticam NA-RX 100ii and Nauticam WW-1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwkennedy841

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Selling my camera housing with the Nauticam

WWL-1, #83201

130 Degree FOV with 28mm Equivalent Lenses I am including the Ultralight Dual tray system. Also the Bayonet
System

Bayonet adaptor for WW-1.jpeg
WW-1 Lens .jpeg

Paid aprox $2500 am asking $1900 for the setup I need to keep the camera. Thank you for your time,

DSC02339.JPG

How about selling the WWL-1 only?

Sorry guys I am new to this online stuff so I really do not know if I am communicating to anyone or not? Your questions yes I can split it up I just thought it would be easier to ship all as one, but I suppose shipping is something we can work out? Thank you for your questions

I am a fairly new diver only 45 dives I got my advanced and some other certs, but I still am acquiring my buoyancy control with different wet suits and fresh and salt water differences. My last dive was in Playa on some fresh water cenote dives and my 7 mm wet suit toatlly thru me off along with my camera setup. I have a great deal to learn. Thank you

Hello Tursiops,
If you are interested in it still yes maybe we can get in touch some how? Thank you
I'll let my brother-in-law know, he is the interested party.

Do you still have the WWL-1? What is the price? I already have a camera/housing so just interested in the WWL-1 & bayonet.
Thank you

Sorry I have been working on our storage shed. Yes, I can part with just the WW-1. It is like new just used on one trip to Playa. My buoyancy needs some work and I jumped into equipment beyond my experience. I bought it from Blue water photo last year paid a little over 1,100 for the lens with the bayonet system works great and you can quickly change and use a different lens held on the ultra light bayonet holder. I would like to sell for 900 if you are interested. Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom