Lilja has arrived!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow... that always amazes me, throwing babies to the pool... it will never happened here. :laughing:

i wish my father (who ironically is a seaman) dragged and pushed me to the ocean when i was younger...

rhadamantus:
wow... that always amazes me, throwing babies to the pool... it will never happened here. :laughing:

i wish my father (who ironically is a seaman) dragged and pushed me to the ocean when i was younger...
we put soleil (my little girl) in the ocean when she was 5 months old... as soon as the doc said it was OK... that was balai in anilao...

the next month she was swimming in bora...

when we got back we enrolled her in swim school...

kids love water

Jag

i believe i shall do the same with mine, jag.

a whole lot of benefits can come out of it....

Well we did it. Lilja went for a swim, and did great. She's so tired now as well!
095837.jpg

r90_095028.jpg

jonix:
hey! no fair! where's her tech rig? :D
she's gonna take after uncle larry... no bladder... she's going beyond hog rigging!

@matt: that's so adorable and i can see the true joy in your eyes... and make sure you dont' get her split fins... you don't want anything to happen to her

Jag

okay, im all excited but i can't see the pictures!

Back
Top Bottom