Linblad Expeditions Easter Island to Papeete, Tahiti

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nrh

Registered
Reaction score
This is sort of a "dream" trip in the works for us. We've been wanting to figure out a way to get out to Easter Island to see the Moai statues since half past forever and I just hit on this cruise. We've never traveled with Linblad before and all I know about them is that they are somehow related to National Geographic and run nice small ships that can get you in and out of really cool spots that the big cruise ships can't go. Does anybody here know anything about them... particularly the diving? We'd be passing through some really nice stuff and they don't talk a lot about scuba in the brochure they mailed us - only snorkeling. They do mention it more on the website, but don't go into major details. It seems to be available just not particularly encouraged for some reason. What do y'all think?

http://www.expeditions.com/expeditions/expeditions.asp?action=ei&expedition_id=386

I just realized I should have probably stuck this in the charter boats, cruises and whatnots, section... sorry! :( If someone wants to move it, please feel free.

Back
Top Bottom