Lindsey Williams Shocking Story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Detroit Mudpuppy

Contributor
Reaction score
Thougth some of you folks may be interested in this story. About a year ago I bought Lindsey Williams book "The Energy Non-Crisis" An amazing and shocking story of his experience while working with BP Oil in Alaska. He has been travelling the country and giving lectures trying to get the attention of the American people to wake up to what is happening in the world. Attached here is a link to one of his lectures from Google Video titled The Energy Non-Crisis (We Are All In Serious Trouble)

This is a must see video! The Energy Non-Crisis

Thougth some of you folks may be interested in this story. About a year ago I bought Lindsey Williams book "The Energy Non-Crisis" An amazing and shocking story of his experience while working with BP Oil in Alaska. He has been travelling the country and giving lectures trying to get the attention of the American people to wake up to what is happening in the world. Attached here is a link to one of his lectures from Google Video titled The Energy Non-Crisis (We Are All In Serious Trouble)

This is a must see video! The Energy Non-Crisis

Every American needs to see this video. It is the most shocking video I think I have seen. I hope we can do more to get our representatives to look into these allegations.

Thanks for sharing the link

I've only listened to a small portion of this and plan to listen to the rest of it later today. Certainly very interesting so far.

Of course the issue to me is... do we continue using petroleum-based energy sources in the future in view of their harmful effects on the environment? Rather than continue the path we have followed since the days of whale and seal hunting for oil, shouldn't we look forward to less polluting alternatives? If true, a huge reserve of oil would only continue the present course... potentially with serious effects on our planet.

I always thought that we had more oil than the gov let on. Think about it use up all of theirs before using your own supply then make a killing on it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom