Liquidvision X1 and more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterbug1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Heads up tech divers!!! I have some great gear for sale! All is just a few years old and very gently used. I had some ear problems after my trimix training, and had surgery, but unfortunately, doesn’t look like I am going to be able to get back into this. It is painful to see my gear gathering dust in the closet so perhaps someone out there can put this amazing gear back in the water where it belongs!!

LIQUIDVISION XI – Bought in 2009 in great condition, this unit is all set up for some serious technical diving. This is one of the best dive computers on the market, I especially loved the small size and the great visibility. The “tap tap” function is very user friendly as compared with some of the other tech computers on the market. The battery lasts all day and charges with a simple plug in to the wall or car. V-planner live software is already downloaded and the registration keys will be included. I will also send you the original email with the downloads.

This sale includes the X1 computer, wall and car charger, international adaptor kit, USB download cable, V-planner registration key and downloads. $800

X1 Dive Computer by Liquivision - Dive Gear Express

DIVERITE- This is a great find!! Remember the SUPERWING?? I have one in perfect condition!!! Combined with the 2009 model Transpac this is a great system. Seriously, this is like NEW. I had a totally different setup for Tech because I hated taking everything apart for doubles so this barely got used. Check it out:

SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Sidemount, Rebreather, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - Super Wing

SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Sidemount, Rebreather, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - TransPac Classic

The transpac is size S-M. I am 5’6” with a smaill frame. $350

OMS TWIN BAND KIT- Planning to dive doubles? Of course you are! Super heavy duty stainless steel .050” can accommodate aluminum, high pressure, or low pressure tanks. 2.5’ band width, 8.00” OD. Includes bands, bolts and spacers. $75

OMS 2.5" band width - 8.00" O.D. Twin Band Kit

OMS ISOLATION MANIFOLD- Sorry no valves included here, but this crossbar is shiny new and barely used. 300 bar and ready for use. $30

OMS Isolation Manifold for 3/4" Valve Thread 300 Bar

For information please email me at bobbi.cooper@att.net

Attachments

• IMG_1240.jpg
    IMG_1240.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1243.jpg
    IMG_1243.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1245.jpg
    IMG_1245.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1248.jpg
    IMG_1248.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 85
Great question superspeed! The x1 is Hardware Version 5, the newer version with double sensors.

Back
Top Bottom