Liquivision Xen, Xeo or X1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I cant comment on the Xeo or Xen hardware, but I can say the X1 has not had a single hiccup in 10 recreational and several decompression dives. If you flash the deco software right, and familiarize yourself with the right ways of charging and use of it, you should have no problems at all, the new V5 version being problem-free from what I have read. With your 700$ budget it may be quite hard to find a X1 though.

Check out Dive Gear Express online, they offer a Xen package for 500$ (600$ with the PC adapter, although I dont see much use for it with a BT), and as far as customer support Liquivision has blown me away with its fast responses, and the eagerness to solve your problem or answer your question is great, after putting so much money into the product.

I have been very impressed with the computers. They are about as easy to operate and set as you can get especially for such an advanced computer. The XEO price point seems very reasonable to me for the caliber of product also. Heck even alot of recreational computers are now around 1000.00 and those are without an OLED screen.
I found it odd that they didn't have a published phone number, but they are a small company and are very responsive to email. They also make it easy for their dive stores to service the customer.
Battery life so far has been fine with me. I'm looking forward to the rechargeable batteries becoming available.

Cheers,

Liquivision Xeo full Trimix unlocked dive computer for sale. I have about 15 dives on it. Its an AWESOME computer. Love the OLED display. Great for my aging eyes!! Ive never had a problem with it. Im selling it because I need to use that money to upgrade other pieces of equipment. If you buy the computer you'll get three extra batteries, o-rings, o-ring lube, pc interface kit. I paid $1099 for this set up. Im selling it for $799 plus shipping & insurance. Accept paypal. PM me with any questions.

I forgot to mention the Xeo has tbe Zagg screen and body protector kit installed as well!!

Back
Top Bottom