Little Gathering 8/9/08 at Spanish Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be there -- but I am sure we will post more before then....wow, almost three weeks before i can dive...funny, i am more excited about diving then the trip I am going on this week> I am eaving for Colorado for a week. i assume we will exchange some contact #'s via PMs by 8/9

Looking forward to meeting you all

Last edited:
funny, i am more excited about diving then the leaving for Colorado for a week. [GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

Thats not funny. That is normal. You officially have the bug. Pretty soon you wil start continually thinking about the next dive. It only gets worse so be ready for it.:D

I will be there -- but I am sure we will post more before then....wow, almost three weeks before i can dive...funny, i am more excited about diving then the leaving for Colorado for a week. i assume we will exchange some contact #'s via PMs by 8/9

Looking forward to meeting you all

Number sent.

I plan on Sat... will be fun and look forward to meeting you guys

:( Wish I could join. I have Military duty:2ar15smil that weekend...and I will probably be thinking about how much more fun your having than I am. I have manditory briefings all day....grrrrrrrr

:usa:Maybe some other time......I hope.

Now that is a bummer but thank you for doing what you do :):)

We will be there. Its our anniversary weekend, what better way to spend it than diving and staying on Anna Maria Island.

We will be there. Its our anniversary weekend, what better way to spend it than diving and staying on Anna Maria Island.

Very nice :yelclap: How many years?

Will look forward to seeing you guys again. This time, we will be able to hang out a bit more.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom