Little Gathering 8/9/08 at Spanish Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fyi the jellyfish report says venice and some spots along the coast. Rough waters
and the storms may ruin the day. Sorry guys. Gotta love mother nature. Maybe
its a hint to stay out of the water lol.

With the weather like it is we are gonna pass on this 1 guys. BUMMER!!! ANN just got a new reg and BC so I thinks we might head to West Palm.

Anyone know if englewood beach or manasota is a good spot?

NOAA REPORT:
SATURDAY
WEST WINDS AROUND 15 KNOTS. BAY AND INLAND WATERS A MODERATE
CHOP. NUMEROUS THUNDERSTORMS.

Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. West wind between 11 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

This is not looking good for tomorrow.:no I plan to go on ahead but if this report holds I don't think we will be diving.
The weather sucks. I was really looking forward to this. Next time, I guess...

I was looking forward to this all week - but saftey first. Anybody up for a reschedule? But it is a long drive for what is shaping up to not such a good dive. I can't wait till next time and finally get to meet some of you guys. Anybody doing anything tomorrow?

Today
West Winds 10 Knots. Bay And Inland Waters A Moderate
Chop. Numerous Thunderstorms. Winds And Seas Higher Near
Thunderstorms.

So I take it we're not meeting at the Rocks today. Is everyone going to try and go tomarrow?

If I can get my van back before 10, I'm heading for D. Den... I've got to get wet somewhere....

does anyone know if Paradise Spring is open today???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom