Liveaboard cost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have been on Lost Island Voyages 2 times. Getting ready for a 3rd trip. Cost is $1,290.00 for a 7 day. Capt Ray and the crew are always great. Hope this helps.

7 nights on Lost Island Voyages is $1,290.00. Capt Ray and the crew are great. Getting ready to take my 3rd trip with them in May. Always a great time.

that's uber cheep. do they have shark feeding on lost island voyages? Also, is it shared loo?

As Scubaboard's newest Juliet fanboy I have to mention them. A weeklong trip is about $1500 (prices are going up a little bit next year) and they leave from Miami so at least for those of us in the Northeast there's lots of cheap flights to MIA or FLL.

7 nights on Lost Island Voyages is $1,290.00. Capt Ray and the crew are great. Getting ready to take my 3rd trip with them in May. Always a great time.

Agree 100% on Lost Island Voyages out of Nassau - I've been out w/ them 4x and each trip is better than the last. They don't shark feed, but they do go to shark feed sites, and when the boat pulls up the reef sharks start circling. It's really fun diving w/ them w/out the chumsickle in the water. I don't recall the exact $$ but it's not much more for a 10 day trip and you can get further out into even better diving, so consider that option as well.

There are 2 heads below, and 2 showers below, but never really an issue on "access" for either when you need it.

Agreed on Lost Island (Avalon). My son (12 at the time) and I did it June 2011 for 10 days and it was his first dive trip. He did his AOW onboard and had great fun, learn to fish a little, sail a little. By the end of the trip, he has fantastic buoyancy control. He has his 12th birthday onboard and Captain Ray named a new dive site after him (I think it's called 'Mikes Mountain'). The weather wasn't cooperating (extremely windy) so we couldn't go to Conception Island as hoped, what can you do. We only have 5 people on board so lots of space. Will probably do it again in 2014 with my son and daughter (will be 13 then).

It was under $1800 for the 10 days trip that we did in 2011.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom