Liveaboard options in the Caymans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for livaboard options in the Caymans. My wife and I are thinking about going down in early November but have only been able to find one operator in the Caymans (Cayman Aggressor). Does anyone know of any other liveaboard options in the Cayman Islands? Thanks for any help.
Rick Patterson

Thanks I checked the Nekton operation out and unfortunately the Rorqual is going in for maintenance for six weeks starting in late september and not retuning to service until early December.
Thanks for the help though.

Wait. It will be worth it.

Hey Rick, We've dove the Cayman Agg. four times from early May to late July. You absolutely can't go wrong on this vessel. One caveat though, if the weather is too rough to make the crossing to Little Cayman( 8-9 hours), then you'll be diving around Grand Cayman. Which is not bad, just not as pristine. You may want to go on the Aggressor site and check the archives for trips around the time ya'll are going, might give you an idea of how often they make it over. John

Rick, where in Richmond Are you?
We're in the West End near Gayton Crossing.
MagnaRyder2.

Echo the reccomendation for the Aggressor. One of the best boats in their fleet. If you have no issues with motion sickness, book early and get the bow cabin...lots of space.

All the best, James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom