Liveaboards in Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikkelo

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Thailand, and we were wondering wheter it would be cheapest to book a liveaboard from home, or wait until arrival....?

Any suggestions to grest liveaboards?

My girlfriend is AOWD with 25 dives (not a lot of experience), and I am a DM with 160 dives...

ANy suggestions?
Thanks...

Best regards Mikkel Olesen

Hello Mikkel,

You probably read my post regarding liveaboards in Thailand already. Only one more suggestion. Do not wait and book liveaboard now. It is high season and all nice vessels are getting booked quickly. I have to disappoint 4 customers today, because cannot find any space for their dates later this month. Check our web for the choice of 14 boats or browse the web for many more. Send me an e-mail if you need more info.

Regards,

Normally I'd recommend SEAL and the Wanderlust from Phuket - but since they've been complete jerks explaining what happened to the missing $1800 (74,000 baht) worth of my dive gear they had in storage - I suggest anyone considering them to think carefully before trusting them.

Hi, please check out genearl Asia subforum for lots of discussion about a number of liveaboards in Thailand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom