Question Thailand Liveaboard suggestions (March/2025)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have forgotten you had mentioned previously that you work for rumblefish!!!!!
IMO it would have been good if @JonnieB had reminded us of that fact. Just to keep things transparent.

IMO it would have been good if @JonnieB had reminded us of that fact. Just to keep things transparent.
Curious what "fact" you are referring to as I've had @Centrals blocked for good reason so don't know to what you're referring 🤔

Curious what "fact" you are referring to
The fact that you work, or worked for the company. Of course I had no way of knowing you ignore @Centrals .

Curious what "fact" you are referring to as I've had @Centrals blocked for good reason so don't know to what you're referring 🤔
You had forgotten that you had claimed to be working at that dive operator!!!
You had been saying that you prefer diving from a small local operator!!! BS. Rumblefish is a PADI 5* foreign owned operation.

The fact that you work, or worked for the company. Of course I had no way of knowing you ignore @Centrals .
That is false. I have no commercial relationship with either Rumblefish or Scuba Nicks. I've dived with both and did my Divemaster course with Rumblefish and shore dive with them regularly.

That is false. I have no commercial relationship with either Rumblefish or Scuba Nicks. I've dived with both and did my Divemaster course with Rumblefish and shore dive with them regularly.
Please accept my apology for assuming @Centrals statement as a fact.

You better checked what you had written previously.

This was written only in Feb!!!

#17.
"Associated".

Back
Top Bottom