Liz in Bonaire and Golden Reef, Etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Many of you are not aware that I have been having some medical problems over the last month. I have been trying to work through them and be on line as much as possible.

Well it seems like I have hit a speed bump and will be on and off island until the end of the month in Curacao for medical reasons, and then will have another surgery the end of this month.

I will be on line off and on, so if you have specific questions, please email @ liz@goldenreefinn.com I have this redirected to my home so I check emails every day, a couple of times of day. I may be a little slower in getting back to you all, but will do the best I can.

The GOOD thing of all this, is that the docs say that I will be "better than new" after this next surgery. Thanks to all ahead of time.

Liz

Best of luck Liz, and get well. Likely see you in October when back on island.

Get well soon Liz.

Phil and I are sending healing Juju your way!!!

Liz--"Better then new" will still mean "Better than most" ! Best of luck and keep tapping those Healing Forces. // ww

Hope you get better and feel better real soon Liz. Our prayers are with you, Scott and Michelle.

I am sorry to hear you are not well. I was planning of dropping by next week to say hello and get my hug. Is there anything I can do to help you or Ed?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom