Lobster Mini-Season!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackSpearo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I´m so excited! I can barely wait much longer!

I have my homemade snare (will post pics soon) and my tickle stick and net!!!

I´m thinking about going by Lowes and buying some garden gloves to use (I hated the orange cheapo kind I used last year)...

anyone else excited?

where are you coming from (if you live outside of Florida and are going to FL mini-season)?

I´m coming from SC!

Jack

I wouldn't bother comming down here, Not much lobster and all the people are lyers ;-)

We went out today to exercise the engines, and on my drop, I ran into a ledge that was literally crawling with critters. My wife went down the ledge line and lost count after 70 lobsters. She even saw two of them having sex to make more critters.

Attachments

• 4 lobs.jpg
    4 lobs.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 136
argh...

I need a new computer :-(

I'll post pics of my new homemade snare soon

any pics of the homemade snare yet? i would like to make one because its like 45-80$ for something that looks like you could make for under 20$.

going out next week to the keys in my g/f's family new boat...gonna be my first time lobster hunting..can't wait.

Two of my brothers are going down for it. I would but can't get off work. They'll be coming from SC also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom