Lobster opening buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bober99

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for a buddy for lobster opening weekend and throughout the season. I have a small 10' RIB boat so can go where ever you want. Was thinking of hitting up San Pedro breakwall. Prefer someone that knows how to drive/launch small boats. Even better if you have a 4wd (my small car doesn't do well on slippery ramps).

Id be interested in doing some lobster hunting. I get back to southern california september 12th from vacation which should be in time for lobster season. I can even steal *cough* borrow the family SUV, an explorer with AWD. I have experience with small boats, I've been using a 12 ft inflatable and 22 ft boats while at UCSB, doing launching and retrieving and driving around. Only thing is im not too familiar with the diving in LA, all my diving has been in OC and in Santa Barbara.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom