Local deal, make an offer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FIXXERVI6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Set of LP104's 200 bar din manifold.

Local pickup or delivery to water hole, make an offer.

Attachments

• IMG_0165[1].jpg
    IMG_0165[1].jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Brand on the manifold and steel tanks, bands?
Org. date on the tanks?
Last VIS date on the tanks?
Last hydro on the tanks?
Thanks

Brand on the manifold and steel tanks, bands?
Org. date on the tanks?
Last VIS date on the tanks?
Last hydro on the tanks?
Thanks

OMS manifold, not sure of the brand of tanks
Orig date looks like 9/01 current hydro is 7/06, they are still + rated
Last VIS I don't remember, they have been sitting for years, these are Rands cylinders so the last time they were wet was several years ago, last vis'd and o2 cleaned by tuckers dive shop when they were still around

No asking price, if you have a number you think is fair make an offer

Tucker's Dive Shop closed down. I bought some gear from them a long time ago.

I know, thats why I said "when they were still around"

I got THE very last air fill tuckers dive shop ever did, I was in the shop when Bruce said that was it he was shutting it down right then an there, after I left that was it.

I know, thats why I said "when they were still around"

I got THE very last air fill tuckers dive shop ever did, I was in the shop when Bruce said that was it he was shutting it down right then an there, after I left that was it.

...I remember that night.....my ex-dive bud was to meet me at the shop that night, but I was delayed (work/traffic) and by the time I got there I'd just missed the 'shutdown' ..Bruce / Lori had cleared out, dive bud told me what had JUST happened....and I was in SHOCK !!! ...I took it hard, they were my favorite shop at the time, I still miss them a lot! ...never even got to say 'bye' to them....a really wierd/sad night.......

darn wish I had the funds to make a reasonable offer just wishing I could have the tanks lol :D

darn wish I had the funds to make a reasonable offer just wishing I could have the tanks lol :D

Well so far no one has offered so you would have the winning "bid"

The guy that owns these tanks hung his fins up years ago, they've just been taking up space in my shed the entire time.

How tall are the tanks, and are they 7 1/4" or 8" diameter?
I tried a set of Faber HP100 tanks a couple of weeks ago that I really liked. I'm wondering how these tanks compare to the Fabers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom