local Sherwood service in Boston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bretagus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everybody,
Anybody know of a shop in the Boston area that services Sherwood regs in-house? PG will ship 'em off somewhere to get it done, but I like to meet the wrench who services my toys! I'd also like to see if I could pick up a yoke conversion kit. Thanks!
Brett

I do everything in house. Primarily deal in scubapro, sherwood, and zeagle. Located in Danvers.

He's on the way to Cape Anne from Boston, so You can test out your regs he services at some good dive sites.

We also dive DIN. When I wanted a Yoke connector kit for travel I posted a WTB in the marketplace forum. It worked out well and saved me some $$.

Pete

Hey everybody,
Anybody know of a shop in the Boston area that services Sherwood regs in-house? PG will ship 'em off somewhere to get it done, but I like to meet the wrench who services my toys! I'd also like to see if I could pick up a yoke conversion kit. Thanks!
Brett

Mass Diving in Natick sells and services Sherwood

Take your regs to Steve at Atlantic Divers. He's a good guy and he'll make sure that you're happy with the service he provides.

Yes we are not Sherwood dealers, so we can not do them in house. They are pretty easy to service, they have very few parts and they are very reliable. I know East Coast Divers in Brookline services them as well.

Go with United Divers, Somerville. you can't get anything better than that place for service.

East Coast Divers in Brookline services Sherwood

Back
Top Bottom