Local vancouver dive tomorrow; Friday, June 9th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tino: Willing to switch that to Saturday? I can't make Friday :)

I don't think it will work for me this weekend. Maybe next week?

Anyone been out last few days? Any good vis here or up the coast?

Can't, work has me slammed all month for weekends. This Friday counts as a weekend. Getting tiring. Getting serious $ though so can't complain too much.

New camera coming later in the month so understand the need to get out and try it!!!

Was at porteau last wed - 10 days ago the vis was OK below 30'

Wed was ok vis. Working for at least most of today so probably not today for me. busy this weekend also.
Darnold why a new camera?what happened to the 500? I have a buddy who's having some probs sorting out some strobe firing with the same camera. something to do with modes and sending up links to triger the strobe? not exactly sure. he is going out today with the shop to try some new ideas out recommended by SeaLife.
Have a great one everybody

I'm out of town during the beginning of next week but that weekend should work.

Tino: Do you still want to head over to the Sunshine coast? We should really try to put that together.

Les & Darnold: You guys interested in coming along?

Les - great little camera, will probably keep it for backup and to have a small camera when I don't want to carry the new one. However I did not have the control I wanted and focus at short distances was not so great. New one is a giant step up, likely to take quite a bit to learn how to use it. Never had the strobe fail to fire.

Jeckyll Sunshine coast road trip is a great idea. I become less of a slave to work after June 26

TinoD'Voe:
I don't think it will work for me this weekend. Maybe next week?

Anyone been out last few days? Any good vis here or up the coast?

I dove Ansell on Tuesday, the vis was great below 35 fsw. I would say uptowards 50 feet.

Bill.

I dove Ansell on Tuesday, the vis was great below 35 fsw. I would say uptowards 50 feet.

any word on the wolf eels? any octos?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom