London International Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul Evans

"Mr Mares"
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anyboby going??? I,ll be hanging around stand 840!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

When is it, and will there be free beer on tap around stand 840? If yes, then I may be tempted to take the Eurostar and stop by....:wink:

27th - 28th March, No free Beer, but there is a bar

Ahh, shoot...I actually have a fairly serious diving-appointment for those days....would have been fun. Hey, give us a report of what happens, will ya'?

Is this show always about this time of year? I know my sister and brother-in-law went and got a good deal last year on a full package of gear (far better than i am fairing over here at the moment!) although i cant recall what brands they bought. Well anyway, this years is too soon, but maybe next spring, is there a website for it?

I went to LIDS about this time last year - great show!

I spent a small fortune but got some excellent deals. It worked out at the sameprice as the best deal I had found on the internet, with the added security of buying from a proper supplier, who could offer a serious warranty.

Enjoy the show - I'll be in South America...

Ok, what shows are there around the UK, are they mostly at Earls Court, or the Brum NEC or somewhere like that? I would like to hit some if i am in the area at the time when i am over visiting family, however being out of the diving loop when i lived over there and being out of the UK loop now i am over here doesnt help. I dont like the idea of chasing across the US looking for shows if i have no other reason to be there, they have them here, but the times and places make it expensive to go just for that kind of thing.

The show is always this time of year and its the main one in the UK, Its at EX-CEL in London's docklands, its growing every-year (See the tread on the future)

we have others but they are extras bolted on to other shows

Checkout www.divernet.com

this is the online arm of DIVER mag. Great reviews!!!!!!!!!

By the way, anybody know whos on stand 840 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Blandford Sub-Aqua per chance? AT least that is what http://www.diveshows.co.uk/ shows. I used to drive past Blandford all the time as i went from Southampton back to Cornwall.

Mares Actually, Blandford are the british importer's

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom