Long flight strategies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Business class on Asiana from LAX to Manila was comfortable. I watched several movies, slept and even walked around a bit. My favorite part of flying business class is the airport lounge. We were able to take a nice, long hot shower, eat even more delicious food and rest rather than sit in the plastic seats near the gates and eat McDonald's.
Philipines1_zpsb4e26896.jpg

Philipines3_zps5af8f5c7.jpg

Philipines4_zpsc9d6d9af.jpg

Philipines5_zps83e4b25b.jpg

Philipines6_zps9baa9408.jpg

Philipines7_zps28b02eb3.jpg

Philipines8_zps451707d8.jpg

SoJungChoJulia2_zps82de39ab.jpg

EVA Premium Economy is the best flight experience I have ever had. I am 1.98m tall (that's 6'6" for you Americans). Much better than Singapore Air! I flew once on EVA's business class and it wasn't worth the money IMHO. EVA stops in Taiwan.

Besides what everyone else said, I offer that it's much better to leave at night, sleep as much as you can on the cross-Pacific flight, arrive at night, and go immediately to a hotel room for (say) 6+ hours, then continue on during the day. No, you don't have to get your bags at that stopover - just buy a ticket with an 11-hour layover. When we do this to go to Bali in this way, we have barely any jet lag.

Going West-East is more difficult though, as others have said.

- Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom