Long hose/swivel for Atomic T3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have AA 60" swivel hoses on our OW rigs. I think I have 3 or 4 AA 84" swivel hoses. I have one on my technical rig and a couple extras. Would sell one (These all have the AA specific swivels).

As I have used a necklace backup for some time I have always considered switching my primary to a long hose but was frankly discouraged by others saying the comfort swivel hose was such a luxury that it was a shame to give it up. I finally decided to try it and got the Atomic jam nut required and went with a 7' foot rubber hose. Hose routed from bottom LP port on my reg and tucks nicely either under my Halcyon integrated weight pocket or inside my waste belt, across chest, over left shoulder and around back of neck. I got a change to do 7 dives with the configuration and found it much more comfortable that the 32" hose with the swivel. MUCH more comfortable in fact and of course much more streamlined as well as a proper primary donate set-up. Hardest part was getting the jam nut from Atomic which took about 12 weeks to come in. Anyways, very glad I did it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom