Long range charter May 17th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

Anyone want to fill up a six pack for a long range trip to do some dives down south (Au Au Crater and Ule Pinnacle and ??)? We have a group of 3, so if 3 more wanted to join, we could probably get the best deal chartering a whole boat. Any takers?

I'm not sure who has a boat available, but I have put out some feelers. Steve is going to be out of town. PRD is booked. Jack's sounds available. Haven't heard from Aloha or Tek.

Anyway, PM me or post if this interests you. We're considering trying to do an afternoon and manta night dive that day too, so if you'd like to try for a FULL day of diving, maybe we can get a boat and have a good time. Aloha! :)

Gregg

Also check with Big Island Divers about the Moana Lu'u. It's probably got the best combination of speed and size of any boat in Kona, it's one of those "tweeners" that's rated for more but they probably would run a long range with 5 or 6 depending on what they have scheduled.

Hey thanks for that, Steve! I'll drop em a line right now.

And let me know if something changes with your plans and you want to run a boat that day.

Big Island Divers is available as of now, but they need 4 to make it happen (we have 3). Anyone? Someone must want to go diving down south that day! :D

It would be fun to go with some other scubaboarders, but we'll try to make it a go either way...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom