Long time lurker, First time poster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rgalanti21

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey guys! My name is Roman and I'm from Seattle, WA. I have been reading this site for about 3 months now but I've decided to finally take the plunge and start posting to the community. I've been diving for a little while now and predominantly dive in the PNW region, but have dove in Florida in the past as well. I am a Junior at the University of Washington studying mathematics and physics double major, and wish I had more time to get under water instead of doing proofs! :scream: Feel free to PM me about anything and I hope to see some people from here out in the water!

-Roman
"rgalanti21"

Welcome to the ScubaBoard!!!! Glad to see you stopped lurking and started posting! It was getting creepy...:D

Welcome, yes it was getting scary, so stop 'lurking' and start diving ;O !!!!!

Hi Roman,

I lurked here for years, and I teach math for a living, so I see a lot of myself in your post. :)

Happy diving,
-Michael

Back
Top Bottom