Look Ma! No stink/n BC!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice Shots N. I even made one of the shots...last photo bottom right side and deeper that the rest....doing my safety stop....no BC and hovering just like they thought us in DIR-F.

Very Cool!!
The last pic brings back memories of Thunderball!!

Funny you should say that, the last photo was on Theo's wreck, used in one of the Bond movies.

Nemrod,
I've said it once and I'll say it again, You pull a Huge Vacuum, quit torturing me man! All kidding aside, great shot's, Mike Nelson would be proud. One of these days I am going to find the vintage regulator of my dreams. I don't believe I would go as far as you have with the vintage equipment. I want one for photography. This may be a silly question but can you dive Nitrox with a vintage rig?

I dive mine with nitrox all the time. Unless you are diving high O2 levels, it's not big deal even with standard Orings. If you dive EAN a lot you might consider rebuilds a little sooner (I don't) but otherwise just do it.

Herman,

What that a great dive trip or what? I am literally going through withdrawal (and homework) as we speak. We need to link up and do some dives once the water gets warmer off the coast.

By the way, our dive trip serves as some proof to the SB BC thumpers that you can jump in the ocean with no BC and still live to tell about it!

IMG_0640.jpg

There was this silver guy, I think he was a bad guy, we gave him room for fear of cut silicone hoses.

N

Poor critter, one look at our crew and he decided to hole up. Ain't them guys supposed to have those PadI approved peak buoyancy poodle things?

IMG_0594.jpg

N

If you saw this you would hole up too:

IMG_0705.jpg

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom