looken 4 basic cave buddie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When did you get done with basic??? Congratulations!!

Are you only available on weekends? On Sundays, hubbie and I usu stick to the places close to home, although we head up to cave country at least once a month (usu diving on Sunday/Mon or Mon/Tues). We'd love to have you join us sometime.

Have you done Little River yet? That's my favorite :)

As far as finding other buddies on scubaboard, you might have more responses by posting something like "would like to do a basic/intro dive on X date in X system. I'm diving with double Xcu ft. My SAC rate is X."

Hope to see ya diving sometime soon!

yes i need to replce this but you know lets see we did it like 3 weeks ago finially got to dive with jill she is alsome oh so was paul to will you and hubbie be at the tent sale
"will" just got his dry suit in so i think we will be out their working on some skills

Yes, we'll be at the tent sale...and diving on Sunday. Hopefully, my dry suit will be back with new seals and I'll get to re-learn how to dive dry. It would be cool to show you two a few things you might not have seen yet in the Grotto.

Hoping to do a dive to Buford on Monday, weather permitting.

I am around to dive every weekend!!!
Peacock , Little River , Madison ...

LETS GO !!! :D :D :D

Jeano Beano
Fort White , Florida

Ed Jackson1:
I'm apprentice and looking to do some diving Nov 11-12.

So like , where ? :D :D

Jeano Beano

jeandiver:
So like , where ? :D :D

Jeano Beano

I need to practice running a reel in the ear with my dry suit before taking full cave. Want to do Ginnie and then maybe something else like little river?

Ed Jackson1:
I need to practice running a reel in the ear with my dry suit before taking full cave. Want to do Ginnie and then maybe something else like little river?

OK!!!
Send me a PM if you want to do some splashing around this weekend then.
I was just in Little River last weekend.
Very nice ... :D

Jeano Beano

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom