Lookin for dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stryker

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I hope there isnt a special sub-group for this, but I am looking for dive buddies in my area (Huntington beach and surrounding areas). I am not certified yet, but will be in 2 weeks and am eager to dive with some more experienced people and make some new friends. Anyone interested let me know on here or via email (djstryker009@yahoo.com).

Fair winds and calm seas (The Navy has corrupted me.. haha)

Hi Stryker,

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

You'll find lots of us that will dive with you when you're certified.

Just post when you want to go here in this forum and those who can make it will respond.

Have fun in your class!

Christian

Stryker,

Once you get certified post on the board (like headhunter said). I am always looking for people to dive with. I still consider myself a newbie compared to the majority of people on this board, but love diving. I am ready to dive, but waiting for the viz to improve.

Be prepared to get hooked on the sport. At first, I thought I would rent all my gear, but ended up buying all my gear (tanks included). Now, I am looking into strobes for my camera and getting ready for my trip to Phuket. Like I said, this sport is addicting, but I love it.

Enjoy your class and enjoy your dives.

Phil

Stryker!

Hey! Welcome to the board and to the sport!! Anytime you want to dive, just post it on the board. Look for information in this forum on the Wrinkle's Dives and come meet a lot of us there too.

See you soon!

Ann Marie

Hmmm, I'm looking for hot, sexy female dive buddies..........I'm certified in rescue and is really good at mouth-to-mouth, if we ever have an OOA situation???

Shaka, get back to work!

Stryker:
I hope there isnt a special sub-group for this, but I am looking for dive buddies in my area (Huntington beach and surrounding areas). I am not certified yet, but will be in 2 weeks and am eager to dive with some more experienced people and make some new friends. Anyone interested let me know on here or via email (djstryker009@yahoo.com).

Fair winds and calm seas (The Navy has corrupted me.. haha)
As I said before, call me anytime. I am usally available for a dive, unless it is drill weekend (which this is).

Just as soon as it quits raining and 7 days go by (current recommendation based on all the pollution the rains have done) I will be in the water. Have tanks full and ready to go.

(562) 421-3094

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom