Looking for 2 tank afternoon dive Thursday Aug 29th - 2 ppl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adampax

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all, we are going down to Cozumel on short notice (tomorrow!) and am looking to do a 2 tank afternoon dive. There will be 2 of us, and we are staying down town. My normal shop isn't going out, so am looking for another ride.

We should be on the island by noon. If you are doing a 2 tank afternoon run on Thursday and have room for 2 divers, please let me know the time and meeting location. PM or posting here is fine. Thanks

Blue Angel may work. Worth checking.

Also check Aldora

Aldora.com

One tank Lionfish hunts right in front of the Villa. Call the shop to see if there is room. Sallye and I will be there. Pretty slim picking yesterday I wonder if the tournament players got them all. I only had one worth keeping out of the 3-4 I got. Still a really nice dive along the wall even if not hunting.
If you can get two more people you may be able to twilight double. Call and ask...
Bienvenidos - Aldora Divers | Only the best of Cozumel

Last edited:
One tank Lionfish hunts right in front of the Villa. Call the shop to see if there is room. Sallye and I will be there. Pretty slim picking yesterday I wonder if the tournament players got them all. I only had one worth keeping out of the 3-4 I got. Still a really nice dive along the wall even if not hunting.
If you can get two more people you may be able to twilight double. Call and ask...
Bienvenidos - Aldora Divers | Only the best of Cozumel

How can anything that close to where Sally lives have lionfish? Really?

It is too late now but also close to Aldora is Aqua Safari and Dive Paradise. Of course any one might be willing to make a couple of quick calls to others to find an opening.

That just seems like a reasonable thing to do. People remember when a business does a good thing even if it is not in their immediate financial benefit.

Blue Angel seemed to offer a 2 tank trip at 1:00 PM if there were enough divers. Aqua Safari & Dive Paradise however just seemed to offer a 1 tank trip to Paradise as part of their normal schedule. I guess that if either had the divers to do a 2 tank trip they might but that's a guess.

Blue Angel seemed to offer a 2 tank trip at 1:00 PM if there were enough divers. Aqua Safari & Dive Paradise however just seemed to offer a 1 tank trip to Paradise as part of their normal schedule. I guess that if either had the divers to do a 2 tank trip they might but that's a guess.

FYI, Blue Angel now offers a 1pm 2 tank trip every day regardless of how many divers are signed up. We've been doing that for about a year now and it seams quite popular. In my opinion the afternoon is often a better time to dive. By then the sun has come around to light up the wall, instead of the backlighting that it gets in the morning. Thanks for mentioning us :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom