Looking for a 7MM?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Avonthediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi all im looking for a new 7mm to replace my very ageing one!
what I have now is a HDC connelly, its been a great suit but its going down fast and I would like to replace it with another like it. :confused: So if anyone out their has any idea were I might find one please let me know :D

Hey Avon I dont know if they deal with that company or not but try scubatoys.com. I have had awesome service with them lately. and I usually get the item the next day (in tulsa).

thanks K

by the by have you been to oronogo?

Not in over a year I have not. I went I think once in April or so to pick up a cert card but other then that I just havent gone. I typicaly wait till this time of year just because I can bare to put on a 5 mil or greater wet suit without fear of over heating out of the water.

I have though been diving up until recently in Tenkiller and Beaver using only a swim suit and rash guard :D

How about you have you been up there lately?

LOL... I here ya.
I went just a short time ago and it was not to bad it was only 85 that day!
but my buddy and I are thing about going again in Nov

and I take it you got a deep cert their?

LOL actually it was a more fitting cert for the area. It was foe dry suit. I took it in july of last year but almost roasted to death in it. Maybe in november if its still warm out like it is in the 70s or so I may go there too :)

I got a nice fitting well made Xcell. Made in the USA. Hawaii to be exact, by little old Hawaiian ladies.
The company used to be called Victory Wetsuits.
My first Surfing wet suit was a Victory and it lasted for years and years.
My new one is 4 years old now and has only had one internal seam repair.
I damaged it getting it off to hit the head on the scuba boat after the third dive.
Good quality, fit is excellant. Zippers on wrist and ankles.
I'd recommend it to my brothers.

Back
Top Bottom